Mississippi Pizza Music Booking Policy
If you have already confirmed your booking dates with Dan please access our booking form here.
If you would like to book a party please read our party & event information.
Mississippi Pizza has music almost every night of the week. Early shows are either from 5PM-7PM or 6PM-8PM, and late shows are from 8PM-11:15PM or 9PM-12:15AM. All shows before 9pm are all ages. Shows after 9pm are 21+ only.
Here are guidelines for booking your event:
- Email online music links and videos to Dan. We book shows 1-3 months in advance. Please allow 2 weeks for Dan to get back to you.
- Mississippi Pizza promotes all shows on our website calendar, Facebook page, listings sent to local media, and posters within the business. To help promote your show, you should consider sending a press release and promotional materials should to The Oregonian, Willamette Week, and the Portland Mercury. A Facebook Event page is also effective, as well as flyers and emails to your fans.
- The early shows (5pm or 6pm) do not have a cover charge, though you are welcome to use a donation box. You can set a cover charge of your choice for the 8pm or 9pm slots.
- When you arrive for your show, introduce yourself to the bartender in the Atlantis Lounge. They will help orient you to our venue, and provide you with tickets which are redeemable for a slice, side salad, beer, well drink, or $5 towards higher priced drinks in the bar.
- Let us know if you need to hire a sound or door person.
- We have a full PA system with main speakers, monitors, mics and stands, and a 15-channel board on the side of the stage, and an additional board in the back of the room. Microphones and cables can be checked out from the bartender.
- Please start on time, and respect the starting times of subsequent acts, as well as closing times.
- Please confirm your show with Dan 3 weeks before.
For promoting your show please refer to our Portland Media Guide.
Please contact email@example.com