How to schedule a Party or Event
In the MISSISSIPPI music room or ATLANTIS LOUNGE bar
(i.e. soccer parties, birthday parties, football, reception, baby shower, etc.)
How it works?
Make sure to have the following information when emailing or calling:
Information needed for parties/event:
- Date and Time of event
- Type of Event
- Name, Phone number, & Email
- Number of people (Must be 15+ people)
Information you need to know:
The space will be free, if you follow these simple guidelines:
- Your party is under two hours
- You end at the agreed timing (other parties will be after yours)
- You help to clean up and set up the room to how it looked when you arrived
- Decorations: (although you are responsible for putting up and taking down decorations, you may not use tacks or nails, tape only). NO LATEX BALLOONS. NO CONFETTI.
- If you have a large party (like a soccer group) your order needs to be made as one large group or you can order when you get here and wait in line. We cannot do pre-ordering for each individual family.
- You understand that the room is not yours and may be shared with other guests. Unless you want to have it private, this may require a fee.
- Cake and cupcakes are allowed, but no other outside food or beverages are allowed due to health department codes.
- You must place your food order 4 days before your event!!!
Other Important Information:
- No parties Friday or Saturday nights (unless in the bar).
- If your entire party is 21 years old or older, you can have a party in the bar (40 people max) bar opens at 5 pm every day.
- Music room capacity 75-100 people.
- If the bar is open during your party, patrons will be passing through the music room.
- Evening parties can be hard to set up with all the events going on, but you can always call/email to find out.
Music for your party or Event:
- We can recommend musicians if you are interested in music or other entertainment.
- If you need help with audio, visual, or sound. You must set that up before your party with Dan to confirm we have staff available to help. You will be charged additional fees if a music/sound person is needed.
For cancellations please call as soon as possible, so we can offer the space to someone else
To Schedule a Party or Event:
Please contact Dan Eichler@ 503-360-7247 or firstname.lastname@example.org