HOW TO BOOK A PARTY OR EVENT
Please contact Dan Eichler@ 503-360-7247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to have the following information when emailing or calling:
Information needed for parties/event:
- Date and Time of event
- Name and Phone Numbers
- Number of people (Must be 20+ people)
- Call 24 hours in advance to place pizza order for your event (we do not take orders via email; please call the restaurant to talk to one of our staff who specialize in taking pizza orders.)
Other Important Information:
- The music room is free for parties that are up to 90 minutes long & that order pizza, drinks, etc.
- Longer parties may be charged a deposit (you can talk to our event coordinator for details regarding this information.)
- Music room capacity 75-100 people.
- The room is only private if you request, you may be charged a deposit to ensure this request.
- If your party is scheduled from 11-12:30pm, you must be done and cleaned up by 12:30pm. Another party may be using the space immediately afterwards.
- We can recommend musicians if you are interested in music or other entertainment.
- If you need help with an audio/visual, sound, or karaoke. You must set that up before your party with Dan to confirm we have staff available to help.
- Decorations are allowed (although you are responsible for putting up and taking down decorations and you may not use tacks or nails, tape only). NO LATEX BALLOONS. NO CONFETTI.
- If you have a large party (like a soccer group) your order needs to be made as one large group or you can order when you get here and wait in line. We cannot do pre-ordering for each individual family.
- Cake and cupcakes are allowed, but no other outside food or beverages are allowed due to health department codes.
- If your entire party is 21 years old or older, you can have a party in the bar (40 people max).
- 12% tip is included on all parties.
- If the bar is open during your party, patrons will be passing through the music room.
For Cancellations please call as soon as possible, so we can offer the space to someone else