Portland-based Alyx Bell exerts her quiet strength through clever, poignant, and occasionally humorous lyrics. Her jazzy chord structures paired with folk melodies are inspired by the likes of Amy Winehouse, Joni Mitchell, and Lianne La Havas.
“She treasures life’s little moments, and that’s what this album is all about” – EARMILK. Over the past few years, Elizabeth has been refining her voice, finding her storytelling, and collecting her favorite sounds. Her passion for music has turned into a craft, as she creates her own sound, based on her interpretations of the LA indie music scene, where she currently resides. Elizabeth’s debut album, “Til It’s Dark Outside” is available now!
Moira Mack is…
– A secular gospel singer — mostly sad songs.
– Releasing new music in 2021!!!
– On all the streaming services, social media platforms, and dating apps, and isn’t sure which one is doing the most destruction to her mental health.
– Thrilled to be playing shows again but also missing when it was cool to be antisocial.
– Not the hero you deserve but the singer/songwriter that you’re getting, hope that’s okay :/