Have you tried our Gluten Free Pizza? It’s said to be the best in town!
Where do we get our Gluten Free Pie Skins from?
Portland Gluten Free is a company the owner of Mississippi Pizza started, and the pie skins we buy from them are based off of our original gluten-free recipe that was created at Mississippi Pizza Pub. Portland Gluten Free is not only HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points) certified, but also GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group) Certified.
- Any of the pizzas from our menu can be made gluten-free unless otherwise noted
- Our gluten-free dough is NOT vegan, it contains egg and honey
- Vegan gluten-free crusts are available, but only in 16”
- ALL pizzas come with a mozzarella cheese and red sauce base unless specified
Check Menu for pricing (Red pricing are GF options)
Gluten-free Pie Skins:
Take-home, gluten-free pizza crusts are available for purchase.
- 8”: $5.50
- 12”: $7.50
- 16”: $9.00
Gluten Free Dough Ingredients:
Wholegrain Brown Rice Flour, Potato starch, Wholegrain Millet Flour, Wholegrain Sorghum flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Flour, Cane Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Yeast, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Olive Oil, Water Honey, Eggs, Oregano, (trace amounts of soy).
Vegan ( – Eggs and Honey)
Pizza Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat oven between 400-500 degrees.
- Place oven rack on middle level and place pizza stone or cookie sheet in rack for preheating.
- Carefully slide pizza onto hot stone or cooking sheet.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice.
Currently we are talking the following steps to reduce the possibility of cross contamination:
- We currently use gluten free pizza skins from Portland Gluten Free
- We then developed a system for carefully sealing the crusts in bags to keep them fresh and protect them from exposure to wheat contamination prior to cooking
- We purchased and use separate pizza pans and utensils for gluten free pizzas
- We have purchased a separate pizza oven exclusively for cooking gluten free pizzas
- We completed an all staff training in the preparation and cooking of gluten free pizzas to again reduce the chances of cross contamination during preparation
Please keep in mind that Mississippi Pizza in not a gluten-free establishment and there are possible contaminants on premise. We try our hardest to ensure that our gluten-free pies are clear of gluten, but there are always possible risks.
To avoid all contamination you can buy the gluten-free skins that are INDIVIDUALLY packaged and frozen. (These are all vegan and 16″ only)
Other skin sizes are available to buy, but could have trace amounts of contamination.
Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy gluten-free pizza!!!